Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eggs, Bacon & Cheese Toast



Sorry for the lack of updates, peeps! Both The Chopping Block and I had finals (and she had work too)! We've been cooking, I swear!

So the Chopping Block had sent me a recipe via instant messenger a long time ago, and I don't think I saved it anywhere, so I can't send you to a reference link! Epps! Well, anyways, the recipe sounded interesting. Eggs. Bacon. Cheese. Dijon Mustard. Worcheshire sauce. How can I resist? Well, it's a misadventure people! Perhaps it's me and not the recipe, but the flavors just didn't mesh well, and I had integrated the cheese into the egg mixture, and so it took forever for the cheese to melt, thus overcooking the eggs to a dry mess and the toast to... a very hard cracker. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment