Friday, August 20, 2010

Extended absense

Hello kids! I'm sure you all missed me and secretly wanting MOAR, but I'm afraid it's going to be awhile before my next post, but this means that the Chopping Block is going to have to double her output!

So for those that don't already know, I've relocated from San Francisco, CA to Pittsburgh, PA for grad school. This means I am way poor, and I will never be able to afford that food processor or electric mixer for another two years!

I condensed my life to a 52lb suitcase and two cats. I'm afraid that I only have one pan and three packs of 20 cent beef flavored instant raman. Obviously I did not think over this purchase. How am I going to make raman without a pot?

Hopefully the next post will be soon(er than I expext)!

1 comment:

  1. I will try my best to get high cholesterol by cooking more lamb, scallops, bacons, and other seafood.

    You should do a post on how to cook ramen with a pan.

    ReplyDelete