Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pork Chops



Hey hey, kiddos! Sorry I that I haven't posted in such a long time! It's just that I've been making a lot of "flops," and it's just too embarrassing to post.


Ingredients:

3 pork chops ~ 1" thick
1-2 tbs bacon fat
Rosemary
Coriander
Thyme
Basil
Salt
Pepper
1 glove garlic
1/2 Roma Tomato



PLUS



EQUALS



In case the pictures don't fully explain what I did, I seasoned the pork chops with as much herbs as I wanted: rosemary, coriander, thyme basil, salt, pepper, and garlic.

Then I cook them for 4-5 minutes on one side and then flipped.


After I flipped them, I threw in the tomatos and cooked for another 4-5 minutes. I had to cook them so long because they were so thick!



I was actually kind of disappointed in the pork chops because they turned out really boringggggggggggggggggggg. :( I was hoping that the tomatos will spice things up, but it didn't. Maybe next time I'll try mango salsa pork chops or something. That's not to say I didn't eat it or that it wasn't good, it was just not very creative. I did serve it with a side of roast carrots though. (A little secret: I am a huge fan of vegetables!)

No comments:

Post a Comment