Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guacamole



HEYYYYYYYYYYYO. So I went back to my mom's house a couple of weekends ago, and she was so excited to show me her guacamole! I thought it was really cute, so I'll show you her recipe!


So it's actually really simple. Start off with a ripe avocado. My mom likes to keep her's pretty lumpy, but I like mine pretty mashy. :) But you can make yours however you want!







Then squeeze about 1/4 of a lemon and a 1/4 of a lime's juice into it. Here's a picture because my mom gave me some lemons that she grew in her backyard. :D (Of course the lime is from my big ol' Costco bag of limes that I haven't even made a dent in!)



Then you chop up a small bunch of cilantro, a roma tomato, and about 1/3 of a red onion. Then mix with a healthy dose of salt!





Then you're done! I like to eat mine with tortilla chips with a hint of lime. TASTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment