Friday, April 16, 2010

Banana Pancakes



MMMM! BANANAS! So this is what I usually make for a weekend breakfast. They're super easy and delicious! You're probably (not) thinking why I don't just get pancake mix from a box, and that's because I ran out, and I have been far too lazy and forgetful to go to the store and get another box... for the last two years.




I start out with about a medium banana, but when I'm feeling extra fruity, I add in an extra half. ;) Since I don't have a food processor, I just mush my sliced bananas until they're a little bit chunky.



I used about 3/4 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 egg (I usually add the other half to my 20 egg omelette), 2 tablespoon melted butter, 1/3 cup milk, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder & soda, a few tablespoons of sugar.


Mix the bananas and the pancake mix!



Now get your griddle (or pan) really hot and start dropping them in!



I like to eat mine with nothing but whipped cream!


1 comment:

  1. I love pancakes! Please make me some. I want mine with some powdered sugar.
    .

    ReplyDelete